Today, knowing and developing your Emotional Intelligence (EQ) is more important than ever. Understand what the EQ skill-set means to your life and career.
“In the fields I have studied, emotional intelligence is much more powerful than IQ in determining who emerges as a leader. IQ is a threshold competence. You need it, but it doesn’t make you a star. Emotional intelligence can.”
Warren Bennis, author of On Becoming a Leader
You Will Learn:
• Your personal Emotional Intelligence Appraisal score
• What your EQ scores mean
• The relationship of the four EQ skills
• Strategies to strengthen your EQ competencies
• Why EQ is the economic capital of tomorrow
• How EQ affects your take-home pay
You Receive Course Materials & One-on-One Coaching:
• The best-selling book – Emotional Intelligence 2.0
• 66 strategies to train your brain
• Insight & Action Guide
• 14 eLearning modules for continuous access
• Two one-hour personal coaching sessions
Dates for 2018 Seminars
- February tba
- May tba
- August tba
- November tba
- Register today!
LMC Management Services LLC
6387B Camp Bowie Blvd
Ft Worth Tx 76118
|About your presenter Louis Christie, Ph.D.(c), SPHR. He is a certified emotion intelligence practitioner with more than 30 years experience in Human Resources and relationship management.|
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Program registration cost will be refunded if cancelled 7 business days prior to the start of the program. Please note there is a non-refundable cancellation fee (15% of your registration).
There is no refund for cancellation made within 10 business days of the start of the program.